Sunday, December 27, 2009

Make-up Train Case Makeover







This started as an old, worn train case that I purchased at an estate sale for a few dollars. I turned it into a case for my daughter so that she could have all of her nail polishes in one spot. I found wallpaper at Target that matched her new tween room, but I wanted the inside to be more fun (and hide any polish remover spills that might happen!). I removed all of the original inside and outside and then mod podged the paper on. I added trim to the outside-mostly to hide my uneven edges of cutting the paper, but I think it was a good finishing touch. She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is so cute and I have a couple of old suitcases I've been wanting to do something with! Do you mind sharing how you attached the material inside the case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is this. I am a huge fan of black and white. Love this.

    ReplyDelete