Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making A Life sign

Project #17/30

The Last sign project for today I promise. I'm just trying to get caught up on my postings for the month!

My mom scored about 20 door transoms from a really old house that was being torn down by some friends! I painted it black first....then changed my mind (that's why I love paint)...and painted white over it. I didn't even sand this one and it turned out really cool!

I used the good ol' Cricut and stuck the letters on the board. It's not exactly straight though - so don't look TOO hard! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm your newest follower! LOVE the signs and I'm totally envious of your cricut *pout*. I need one of those! Your signs are fabulous! And look super easy too - always a plus! Would love to have you visit my little blog and feel free to pitch in with design advice too. I've got a couple of projects going and I need opinions!!!
    http://widdlebugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete