I finally got Mackenzie's room done!! Well pretty much anyway! :)
I built her a new bed and added more zebra to her bed skirt. I repainted and recovered a new lamp for her nightstand. And I replaced her ceiling fan with one that actually worked! What a difference in this 100+ degree weather we've had all summer!!
We repainted a brown dresser to match her room. And I ended up buying her the zebra laundry basket after a few failed attempts of making one that I liked.
I made the wall unit for her room. She drew me a few pictures and had a few ideas of what she wanted and I built it to her specifications :) All of the shelves are adjustable so that we can change it if need be. The vanity in the middle is high enough to double as a desk for school work as well as doing her hair and makeup.
I love the chandelier! I had painted that for her room years ago and its still up. Although I would have much rather wired it for use....she likes it this way.
She designed the entire room herself. I just helped with the execution. I will go into further details soon. There are just a few more thing to get done and it "should be" all done!!!